Online Users
Downthememorylane: can you take what you need, but take less than you give

Monday, December 15, 2008

can you take what you need, but take less than you give

work has been cool. pretty happening and interesting that andrea and I had so much to fill each other in everyday haha! if you are my friend, you should know why. but that is if you bothered asking of course. && thursday night shift with yeo huiling was especially fun!

Photobucket

SushiClique ( minus cousin&meixuan ) came on my first day of work! ko chaijia and shanna lim dropped by too but Set A was already sold out ha ha ha. we went to find my cousin who's working at MrsFields after I knocked off and we met zhang wenxin who helped us take this photo! then left for WS where liangkai suggested that we develop the photo so we did and it's in all our wallets now hahhahah. Ehub next where we wanted to catch a movie but there wasn't any movie that all 6 of us haven't watched yet so Edmund's house it was!

Photobucket

LOL @ edmund again haha!
played heart attack and laughed like omgly mad took photos like crazy too 'cause why? there's teo liangkai and his cam!!1 you should have seen the photos taken by them at cartel while I was still busy working it's damnit hilarious ha ha actually I have it but am so frigging lazy to upload

Photobucket

Edmund's sista was supposed to take a photo of liangkai and I but she ended up capturing herself instead LOL

Photobucket

& I met up with tan chenyin and jonathan tan before work on thursday!! because jon insisted that we 3 meet up before he leaves on a jet plane the next morning. that boy is so gonna suffer from serious jet lag when he comes back.. we were still talking at 5 in the morning yesterday but it was just 10pm in Germany then I think maybe I belong there. hahahahha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

missed the whole of Liverpool's match on sat night due to work! shili messaged me to say they drawed, 2 -2. and we were actually losing 0 -2 then!! both goals by captain Gerrard omg how long had I not mentioned his name? oh yes you know there was a Gerrard look-alike who came to dine at cartel the other night? he talked to and smiled at me I damn happy la so handsum blue iris somemore. miss world is from Russia see I've always said Russians are hotstuff.. sorry where was I? oh yes Liverpool. shit always happens when I do not watch their match la plz.. I promise to be there the next time haha!

but but
Chelsea drawed with WestHam!!!!11 like just only.
I'm high. cool right all the top 4 drawed this weekend.


[̲̅3̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̅] 'Fionna the rusty halo says:
aye we went to look fr u at cartel tdy
but e person told us u nt thr
anyway e person told us everyday also alot of ppl go look for u guys
really ah?

hahahahhah so touching right. I didn't know!

4 comments:

chenyin said...

i must visit you! haha omg can you please sleep correctly... tsk tsk tsk!!!!

vivien said...

haha chenyin you commented!
yes okay i hope to see you soon and and and
i'm gonna go try to sleep now ;D

bearthatmeows said...

"shit always happens when I do not watch their match la plz"
lol wth n1/
cya arnd soon!

bearthatmeows said...

btw how's uniform work at SAC!